Electric Bike Servicing and Repairs
As electric bike dealers we are also experts in looking after e-bikes and helping with any e-bike specific problems you may experience.
Many businesses, some that are not even bike shops, have started selling e-bikes but most have little or no experience in bicycle servicing and are often unable to properly support their customers. Our professional advice is to always buy and have your bike serviced a bike shop and one that has suitably trained and experienced bike technicians with the necessary tools and equipment to look after your e-bike.
We have gained an amazing reputation for e-bike servicing and have customers from all over South Devon who trust us with their e-bikes. We are always happy to try to help with any e-bike, even if not purchased from us. Sometimes however this can be a bit more time consuming as information and spares are sourced and therefore may incur a small extra charge.
We have a comprehensive stock of spares for the e-bikes that we sell and are very well suported by our suppliers so parts not in stock are normally available the next day.
Your e-bike should be serviced at least annually and in the same way as a normal bike but with the addition of inspection and servicing, where required, of your bike's electrical components.
Electric-Bike Annual Service £65.00
A thorough and great value service that every e-bike should go through at least once a year.
- Level 1 Bike Service plus...
- remove and ultrasonically clean chain, chainset and cassette
- clean frame & forks
- remove wheels, check, true and tension spokes where required
- replace brake and gear cables where required
- check and adjust hub bearings
- check and adjust bottom bracket and headset
We will then carry out the following checks to your e-bike's electrical system and components
- check all wiring and cables for damage
- Inspect handlebar components for condition and operation eg, throttle return
- inspect all sensors for condition and operation eg. crank sensor
- inspect battery including ignition switch and lock for condition and operation
- inspect motor and drive unit for condition and correct operation
- fully charge battery
Where to find us:
Dialled In Bikes
294 Torquay Road
Phone: 01803 551001
Or use our contact form.
Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 4:00pm