Level 1 Gears & Brakes Tune Up £35.00
A basic “keep you on the road” service that includes:
- check over the bike and advise on any faults and repairs that should be completed
- examine the tyres and inflate them to the correct pressure
- check and adjust the gears
- check and adjust the brakes, truing wheels if required
- clean and lubricate the chain and essential components
- tighten any loose fittings
Ideal as an interim service for regular commuters and riders or as an annual service for “fair weather only” riders.
We are happy to include the fitting of a replacement cable or pair of brakes pads in this service, further work will incur an additional charge. Price does not include parts.
Level 2 Annual Service £45.00
A thorough and great value service that every bike should go through at least once a year.
- level 1 Service
- remove and ultrasonically clean chain, chainset and cassette
- clean frame & forks
- remove wheels, check, true and tension spokes where required
- replace brake and gear cables where required
- check and adjust hub bearings
- check and adjust bottom bracket and headset
This is essential for commuting bikes or regularly used MTBs and road bikes.
Level 3 Full Frame Strip Service £90.00
If you commute all year in all weathers or MTB in tough and extreme conditions, then treating your bike to a frame strip service will ensure it will give you the reliability you need and never let you down. As the name suggests all that’s left in the workstand is the frame. Every component is removed, clean examined and refitted to the cleaned and polished frame. As a matter of course all gear and brake cables are replaced, hubs are stripped cleaned and rebuilt.
Where to find us:
Dialled In Bikes
249 Torquay Road
Phone: 01803 551001
Or use our contact form.
Summer Business Hours
Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 4:00pm